Field type currency, why does it affects, General error: 1116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field type currency, why does it affects, General error: 1116

Hey guys, trying to add a field with type currency, to the "Opportunity" record type, once I am doing that, immediately get error 500, the only thing that helps to remove this error and make the system functional again, is to delete that "Currency type field".

Digging logs helped me understand the cause of Error 500:
    "General error: 1116 Too many tables; MariaDB can only use 61 tables in a join"

I am not joining any tables, not creating any relations, just adding a new field type, is there any way to bypass this?

Thanks

I think you will have to wait till Espo 7.3.0
    The config parameter currencyNoJoinMode. Espo applies a join for each currency field to convert a value to the default currency. If an entity has a lot of currency fields it may cause the error 'My...

Comment

See https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...bles-in-a-join

Comment

Hi Russ,

Kharg and yuri are right.Also inspect Foreign fields in various entities (especially custom ones). Make sure that the Foreign type field of Entity A is NOT combined with the Foreign type field of Entity B. If such fields were accidentally created, they must be deleted. An alternative can be a formula with assignment of the Foreign attribute of the field to Varchar.
        Last edited by victor; 12-21-2022, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
          X