Clear All

• Available placeholders in templates - empty

Espo Version 7.2.2

Click image for larger version

Name:	38.42.png
Views:	202
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	84197

I can't say for sure when it happened, I haven't created new templates for a long time.
    ​PDF Templates work, no errors.
    Please tell me where to look for the reason for the incorrect operation of the field Available placeholders

Hi alexisc,

What browser are you using? Did you do a rebuild after upgrading the EspoCRM version?

Comment

• alexisc
      alexisc commented
      Editing a comment
      checked in different browsers, rebooted several times

Hello,
    you should remove modifications for Template entity from custom and try again.

Comment

There should be a field on the right side of that show it. Check for log and error too. By the way, does it also have a issue for Email template?

With emillod suggestion, I think you would need to go to find the 'layout' customization of Template using a File Manager/SSH of where you install your EspoCRM. You can 'remove' using the GUI.

Comment

1. Reset to default settings in the administration panel. Cleared the cache.
        2. I checked the /custom/Espo/Custom folder - there are no user settings.
        3. Created a new template (field Available Placeholders - empty), saved. There are no errors.​
        I can't understand what is the problem...

Email templates work without errors

Name:	34.png
Views:	201
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	84444

Comment

Please check browser console for errors. You can also check espo logs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Y7M0zjbtQ

Comment

Originally posted by emillod View Post
            Please check browser console for errors. You can also check espo logs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Y7M0zjbtQ
            no errors in the browser, the logs are empty

Comment

alexisc,

Please try to rebuild current version of EspoCRM. If it does not help, then update the version of EspoCRM to 7.2.6.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
                alexisc,

Please try to rebuild current version of EspoCRM. If it does not help, then update the version of EspoCRM to 7.2.6.
                thanks, reinstall helped

Name:	26.01.png
Views:	137
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	84479

Comment

Working...
                X