Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keda
    replied
    It would be a huge convenience boost to be able to disable search on converted leads instead of all leads. I might want to look up a name in the global search because i dont know if its a Contact or Lead. Would this be something for a feature request yuri ?

Leave a comment:

• rabii
    replied
    if you disable the search fields on the lead then the system will not search for any of the lead entity's attribute doesn't matter if lead converted or not

Leave a comment:

• keda
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the response. How can i disable the search on them? edit. found it in Administration, settings, search.
    Would be awesome to only exclude converted leads. but it will do it i guess.
    Last edited by keda; 08-04-2022, 12:18 PM.

• rabii
    replied
    it is a good practice to keep the converted lead as source where the contact come from. you can disable search on the lead and the system will not include leads in search/

Leave a comment:

• keda
    started a topic Lead to Contact conversion

Lead to Contact conversion

Hey everyone,

i noticed if i convert a lead to a contact, the lead "with the same name as the new contact" still shows up in the search.
    But why do i want to keep finding a converted lead in the search? I noticed that since i was missing an appointment which i assigned to the Lead instead to the Contact.

Do you delete the converted lead afterwards?

Im curious.

Greets
Working...
X