Zurmo Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zurmo Files

Since the old Zurmo domain has been changed to espocrm.com, some of the functions in Zurmo stopped working - for example the translation activation (language change).

Is there any way to get the language files from the old Zurmo site for the sites that keep using Zurmo?

Thank you.

Never heard of Zurmo before... reading your post it seem that Zurmo was the previous EspoCRM name?

Not sure of your question; if you still have Zurmo installation you can probably find the language files and edit that.

EspoCRM currently using POEdit for their translation.

Comment

Yes, Zurmo was a CRM that we installed a while ago. The website was zurmo.org , which is now directed to espocrm.com

It seems that Zurmo was fetching some files from the zurmo.org website - it didn't store the languages in the actual installation.

Now that the zurmo.org website no longer exists and it is directing to espocrm.com, the Zurmo language feature no longer works.

So I was wondering if anyone has these files so we can keep Zurmo working.

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        No it is the case the page you referred to is only a comparison page on espocrm that compare both Zurmo and Espocrm, i have used zurmo in the past and tried to locate their website but didn't succeed i think zurmo is no longer active. But i am sure zurmo has nothing to do with espocrm they are both different CRM's owned by different developers. I assume zurmo is gone now. this is the page your referring to https://www.espocrm.com/open-source/zurmo/

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        rabii absolute right. Deciding to do a bit of search I found this is where they host their file: https://sourceforge.net/projects/zurmo/

You can probably grab it from there, but latest version is in 2017; you might want to reconsider keep using it or not.

I guess the reason why it redirect can attribute to two reason, (1) zurmo stop develop and they in a way recommend you to using EspoCRM; (2) EspoCRM or someone bought the domain and now using it as a 'marketing' method.

I remember testing zurmo at one time, seeing that tag line, "gamification" made me remember; where basically you get points and levels as you do more on the CRM. A nice gimmick.

Thank you for the link. I also found it, but unfortunately this hosts the Zurmo files, but the language was stored externally of the installation, on the Zurmo website.

About moving from Zurmo to Espo, I would gladly do it because Espo seems much better, but I am blocked by the issue described in this thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...koffice-folder

We are using the CRM in a backoffice folder that is behind a password protection. It seems Espo is not working in such a folder.

Comment

Working...
      X