Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook integration

Hi,
    I have a problem when trying to connect users to their outlook accounts I get this error - AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: 'id' . What could be causing it?

Hi Mark,

Looks like the redirect URI doesn't match. You must copy Redirect URI from EspoCRM (Administration -> Integrations -> Outlook) to Azure Active Directory admin center.
    The instruction is here: https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...p/#integration.
    Last edited by Vadym; 07-06-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• paminsight.dev
      paminsight.dev commented
      Editing a comment
      I have exactly the same problem and *I HAVE* copied and pasted the redirect URI into Azure active directory admin.
      I get [2022-03-09 14:28:28] ERROR: (500) Could not get access token for Outlook.; POST /OutlookMail/action/connect; line: 143, file: /home/devpamevents/public_html/application/Espo/Services/ExternalAccount.php [] []

What access token does it mean, and where would that be specified? The documentation does not mention Access Token.

Hi,
    Yeah we did that, but it still did not work, but now for some reason it does not put out that error. However, it does give different errors:
    1. That something is wrong with the URL in the settings
    2. Also when I open the outlook redirect URI it displays this text - "If this window is not closed automatically, it's probable that URL you use to access EspoCRM doesn't match URL specified at Administration > Settings > Site URL." and the window does not close automatically. But I checked multiple times and the URL is correct in the settings
    3. Also it displays this message - "Error 500: Could not get access token for Outlook."

Comment

• paminsight.dev
      paminsight.dev commented
      Editing a comment
      I ge the same. Log file says:

[2022-03-09 14:38:37] ERROR: (500) Could not get access token for Outlook.; POST /OutlookMail/action/connect; line: 143, file: /home/devpamevents/public_html/application/Espo/Services/ExternalAccount.php [] []

the documentation does not mention Access Token. What "Access Token"?

Hi Mark,

Please follow the instructions below to configure correctly Outlook Integration:
    https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...-administrator.

Comment

Hi,
      We did follow and recheck every step and explanation in the instruction. But we are getting these errors still

Comment

Mark,

Please check an EspoCRM log file: https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...roubleshooting.
        Could you also tell me which Secret ID is inserted in EspoCRM from Azure Active Directory (Value or Secret ID)?
        Last edited by Vadym; 07-07-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Only one type of error in the log file - "ERROR: (500) Could not get access token for Outlook.; POST /ExternalAccount/action/authorizationCode; line: 109, file: /public_html/application/Espo/Services/ExternalAccount.php [] []". We inserted the value of secret ID (same place as in the instructions). Also we are getting this - "If this window is not closed automatically, it's probable that URL you use to access EspoCRM doesn't match URL specified at Administration > Settings > Site URL.", and dont know what could be the reason for it since the URLs do match
          Last edited by Mark; 07-07-2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Hi Mark,

You have to insert "Value" as a Secret ID from Azure Active Directory into EspoCRM.

Comment

Working...
            X