Multi-Enum for Kanban View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Enum for Kanban View

Is it possible to setup a multi-enum for Kanban view? If not, is there any simple way to allow a record to have multiple 'status' allowing it to show up in multiple Kanban fields?

What I am trying to achieve is having every month listed as a seperate (for now) Enum but I want to be able to place "Customer X" in both January and March for instance, however currently I can only assign the Customer to ONE month, not multiple months.

Is there any way around this? I can't select anything other than Enum as a status field so using a multi-enum doesn't work... and I've tried a formula pointing the multi-enum at the Enum but that hasn't worked either.

Please let me know if there is a solution or workaround for this. Thanks!

Not sure about your Multi-enum question but I believe you can add additional (or change the status field name), see this thread here:

Hello, When I edit entity field > tick Kanban view > Ignored groups in Kanban view I made them all empty but it doesn't work. I have 4 stages ( Not startes + started + completed + canceled ) but it shows just three of them as shown on attached pics. How can I solve this problem?

Comment

Hi espcrm thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately that didn't really help me because I want to have a record show up in multiple 'status' (eg months) in the Kanban view.

Comment

So you want to show 2 Status? One is the default (Not Started, Started, Complete), and another to show Status2 (Jan, Feb... Dec)?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion!

I want to be able to set a record to multiple status... so say, Customer X status is Jan, march, December... Customer Y status is Feb, Oct, December, Customer Z is June, July, December

and then have it populate in the Kanban view

Comment

Oh, so they can be multi-stage. Sorry can't help and no idea.

I don't think Kanban by design is ever intended to be multiple stage so you might be fighting norm and will have difficult finding solution. Personally I don't use kanban.

Comment

The design of the Kanban view does not support the ability to display the same record in different columns. I'm not sure how difficult to customize to get this ability. It can be as easy as very hard.

Comment

Working...
              X