Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    I see, that a problem then, it not available as a Mass Update either.

• SPO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    replied
    The arrow is well known

The subscribe option is missing here

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    I'm beginning to understand your issue a bit further. This part here sort of confused me, "currently if preset to 200 with show more, so show more at 2000 he has to do this 9 times."

After you do a search, next to the top check box there is a down arrow. If you click that, you can "Select all search results", that would save you the trouble have to click 9 times "Show more", Assuming all the search result is what you want though, else it very annoying having to find about 10-15 of 2000 results to uncheck before mass update.

If you aware of this "Select all search" result button but don't find it fitting then I don't think there much workaround left available.

If you are unaware of this button (it is quite hidden), and feel that your user/employee can't use it, you probably have to code for a large button that say "Select All".

Lastly, now that I think about it, it be good if there is a number to say how many Checkbox is selected (hopefully someone feature request this).

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    replied
    Sorry , no.

The leads are already installed
    The staff just call it off

The employee in Berlin is assigned the zip code 51 - 53. By mail by phone etc.
    The employee in Hamburg is assigned the zip code 54 - 56. The employee opens Espo and logs in.
    Next, he calls up the leads. Then he enters the zip code using the search function and, whoosh, he has 2000 entries in front of him.
    The employee subscribes to these entries, currently if preset to 200 with show more, so show more at 2000 he has to do this 9 times.
    Then he ticks the box and the Action window opens and he can subscribe to everyone.
    Is there but only if all are visible!
    It would be nice if there was a possibility to show all then the employee would not always have to carry out more displays first.

Last edited by SPO; 03-31-2021, 05:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    I try to understand (it is always a bit complicated, if you don`t see the application):

1. Your employee receives e.g. 500 records of potentially subscribers
    2. You employee calls any of those by phone, to confirm subscription
    3. For all customers, who agreed, you want to mass change: not interested should be removed, interested should be moved to another list, in both cases should be removed from the source-list your employee received

Is that right?

If I have that information, I could have an idea, how to manage this.

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    replied
    We assign the employee a zip code.

The employee has to work through this completely. or An employee postal code 581 - 582 The next 583 - 586 etc.

Customers are notified by phone
    Last edited by SPO; 03-31-2021, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    In this use case, how does your employee know,which lead has to be ticked "subscribe"?

I ask this, because perhaps there could be other possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    replied
    That should only be a suggestion for more comfort.

But maybe I did something wrong with the setting why it doesn't work for my type of use.
    I'll describe why I asked the question.

We assign our employee a zip code, this has 2000 leads. With a setting of 200 in data records per page, the employee has to display 9X more so that all are visible.

Now the employee can select all of them, i.e. tick them and subscribe.

From now on, the employee works from the Subscribed list. If a customer agrees, they will be converted and removed from the subscribed list. If the customer is not interested, the customer will also be removed from the list, etc.

We thus prevent double calls and the employee can continue working the next day from the subscribers. Here it would be nice (more compact) if all could be selected through an additional option.

Of course, only if the majority sees a point in this proposal!

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure what you trying to achieve then, a work-around method or a better way to do thing?

Or is this a feature request or recommendation you have in mind?

Feature request might be difficult to get approved. Good luck though.

• SPO
    replied
    Thanks for the answer
    On the admin side maybe yes, but very cumbersome.

The initial import should still take place as described in the setting of data records per page. From here it would be nice if you had the opportunity to decide for yourself whether all are displayed. As an example: If I have 1000 leads for a certain postal code and have a default of 200, I have to display four more times until all are displayed and can then select all of them and subscribe. This process is very complex, it would be better to have the option to select all and then subscribe. Also works with the mass change. It does not matter whether I lose time in the execution of displaying more or wait a moment until all have been selected. It would just be more comfortable. If you are afraid of losing performance, you don't have to use it.

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    Wouldn't a Export and Import method work also? if this is a one time thing.

Export the field you want to update (also keep the ID cause you need that to import it later). Then use Spreadsheet such as Excel to make edit, save as CSV and import, use the "ID" field as the import check.

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    commented on 's reply
    how do i go about it

• SPO
    replied
    I understand!

The show all function could execute the show more function one after the other.

If I perceive that correctly, this data is already partially available.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    Ok, I guessed that with the database.

Your proposal to add a function "show all" would be a very useful feature for all list views, so this would get my vote.

The only problem is the same as if you would set the number of records to more than 200, it will have a non-calculable impact to your server. Perhaps the developers have any idea about this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X