• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPO
    replied
    Thank you for the answers

Hello Maximus
    That means I have to deposit a formula under the Entity Leads which enables an overall display. Correct?

Hello shalmaxb
    As an admin that would be a possibility.
    However, the function should be possible for the user. If I work with more, more, etc., and then mark all of them, I can subscribe to all of them at once.

I wonder if I can subscribe to all of them at once in this way, why the subscribe function is missing when you select all.

Perhaps one could add a "Show All" option here. This gives the system enough time to recharge.

Leave a comment:

• Maximus
    replied
    Hi there,
    As a workaround you can:
    1. Set Formula
    2. Open an entity list view and refresh a webpage
    3. Select All Results (see screenshot)
    4. Recalculate Formula (see screenshot)
    5. Unset Formula
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    As far as I know, updating big amounts of records via user interface has been a problem in espoCRM.
    What about updating directly in the database? SQLquery?

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    replied
    Thanks for the answer.

But that doesn't help me. Depending on the zip code, we have up to 5000 addresses. I want to be able to subscribe to all of them at once.

Leave a comment:

• shalmaxb
    replied
    Hi,

you can configure the amount of records in list view in Administrator->User interface -> records per page (list view).
    But the max. number is limited by the config.php to 200 ('recordListMaxSizeLimit' => 200,). This is to avoid overload database action. But you may try to put this number a bit higher (at own risk).

I don`t know, if that helps in your case.

Leave a comment:

• SPO
    started a topic subscribe and mass change

subscribe and mass change

without Extensions

Hello,

if I want to subscribe to leads, I can only subscribe to the leads currently displayed. So I preset 50 then 50 I preset 100 then 100 etc.

If I want to subscribe to all then I have to display more and more until all are visible. I can then subscribe to all of them.
    Is there another option here? I would like to subscribe to all of them at once without having to repeat over and over again.

The second problem I currently have is the following.

Leads can be selected via all, eg mass change. assign a user. Ok great thing.
    But if I want to remove the data records again via unfollow, the system shows me that these data records are no longer being followed, in fact nothing has happened.
    The records are still there under mine. Although I cleared the cache and rebuilt the database. Do I misunderstand the function?

both as admin and user

Last edited by SPO; 03-27-2021, 10:08 AM.
Working...
X