No announcement yet.

subscribe and mass change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to understand your issue a bit further. This part here sort of confused me, "currently if preset to 200 with show more, so show more at 2000 he has to do this 9 times."

After you do a search, next to the top check box there is a down arrow. If you click that, you can "Select all search results", that would save you the trouble have to click 9 times "Show more", Assuming all the search result is what you want though, else it very annoying having to find about 10-15 of 2000 results to uncheck before mass update.

If you aware of this "Select all search" result button but don't find it fitting then I don't think there much workaround left available.

If you are unaware of this button (it is quite hidden), and feel that your user/employee can't use it, you probably have to code for a large button that say "Select All".

Lastly, now that I think about it, it be good if there is a number to say how many Checkbox is selected (hopefully someone feature request this).

Comment

The arrow is well known

The subscribe option is missing here

Comment

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, that a problem then, it not available as a Mass Update either.
      Working...
      X