Contacts, Relationship Links, Portal Users, Error500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacts, Relationship Links, Portal Users, Error500

We have an entity we need Portal Access (contact).
    We have 6 different relationship links with Contact many to many.
    As we know for Portal Users, Links must be 'Account', 'Accounts', 'Contact' or 'Contacts', so we created a Link named Contacts and we need to assign every sub-list to the Contact Link/Field.
    Example:
    Link names: subContacts1 subContacts2 subContacts3 subContacts4 subContacts5 subContacts6 and contacts

In the entity's formula we use the formula:
    contactsIds=list(subContacts1Ids, subContacts2Ids, subContacts3Ids, subContacts4Ids, subContacts5Ids, subContacts6Ids);

In every try, we get Error500
    Tried different formulas using variable sub-lists, array/push etc but with the same result.

We created another varhar field using the same formula just to see the results and we get expected list result, a list with all subContacts Ids. But this is not working in the needed contacts field.

Where is the mistake, or which is the correct formula syntax please?

Hi there,
    I am not sure that I've got what a logic you are trying to build here. As far as I know:
    1. The `Account` access scope for the Portal User means that he will have access to all records that is related to an Account this Portal User is related to (The `Account` link type field in the user's profile).
    2. The `Contact` access scope for the Portal User means that he will have access to all records that is related to a Contact this Portal User is related to (The `Contact` link type field in the user's profile).
    3. The way you are trying to use Formula is not correct. Each of the `subContacts` fields is an array so it looks like you are trying to create from a simple `contactsIds` array, a multi dimensional array.
    Try to use this formula in order to add new IDs to the `contactsIds` field https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...linkmultipleid

Comment

Even you didn't get the logic, you gave us the great working solution, and in time.
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X