Error 200 when setting up Outbound Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 200 when setting up Outbound Emails

Is anyone getting Error 200 when setting up SMTP with Office365 / Gmail, tried them all with SSL / TLS and without security but still getting this dreaded Error 200.

I've seen some post in the forum stating the error is returned from the server and not Espo which i dont think is the case considering i get the following error log;

Code:
    Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Class 'Laminas\Mail\Transport\Smtp' not found" at /home/application/Espo/Core/Mail/Sender.php line 117 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Class 'Laminas\\Mail\\Transport\\Smtp' not found at /home/application/Espo/Core/Mail/Sender.php:117)"} []
    This really doesnt give me much to figure out why i cant use any smtp server to send emails.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wirefinity; 08-12-2020, 09:16 PM.

Not getting much help from here...great.

Comment

Sorry out of my level of skill to be able to help you and never make a post; now you had a bad experience!

Looking at the log; I can only surmise it got to do with the Laminas folder.

My only suggestion at this stage is to do test with an "easier to manage" and use those online test tool to test whether it is your server that having issue or your EspoCRM having issue; once you isolation which it is then it might be easier to troubleshoot.

I would like to write some integration tests which verify if user receive registration confirmation e-mails. Ideally, for this purpose I would like: Create temporary e-mail account. Pass it in

Comment

Hi,
        it seems that you have a problem with vendor folder, try to download your Espo version from the website and copy-paste vendor folder from the download package.
        However, before testing this solution, it's better to make a backup in case something will go wrong. Hope, it will solve your issue.
        You can check this thread for reference - https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/anno...5-9-3-released

Comment

Thanks roma that helped.

Comment

Working...
          X