Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM 5.9.3 released

All issues: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/m...ne/95?closed=1

Important. If you upgraded from 5.8.5 to 5.9.3 on June 22-23 and email sending stopped working is not working do the following:

1. Download 5.9.3 version from the site or Github.
    2. Remove vendor folder from your EspoCRM instance.
    3. Copy vendor folder from the downloaded package.
    Last edited by yurikuzn; 06-24-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

I just upgraded from espocrm version 5.7.11 to version 5.9.3 under Php 7.3.19 and MariaDB 10.2.32. We got an odd dropdown table display content during User Create and Edit (Refer screencap 1). The same happen when I tested with espocrm 5.7.11 under Php 7.3.19 and Mariadb 10.2.31. This error did not happen when I tested under espocrm 5.7.11, php 7.2.19 and MySQL 5.6 (Refer screencap 2).

We need to fix this urgently. Please help. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screencap 1  - Create User 5.9.3.png
Views:	38
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	60107

Click image for larger version

Name:	screencap 2 - Create User 5.7.11.png
Views:	30
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	60108

Comment

• yurikuzn
        yurikuzn commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

I'm extremely busy and will not be available for the whole week. I've never encountered such an issue before.

Hope someone else can help.

• tothewine
        tothewine commented
        Editing a comment
        where is that dropdown content defined?

• murugappan
        murugappan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi tothewine,

No such dropdown content has been defined within User Entity. The dopdown seem to contain names of Accounts which is not linked with User Entity. It seems to happen when i test with Firefox browsers in my PCs only. It does not happen using Firefox on other person's PCs. Also, the weird thing is that when i tested with Chrome is have no problems even on the MY pcs. I have reinstalled Firefox on my PCs and yet the same happens. Really puzzling! I am going to redefine the CRM instance from scratch on server again and test.
    Working...
    X