Error 200 when trying to send emails with SMPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 200 when trying to send emails with SMPT

Anyone having the same problem: When trying to send emails, always same message "Error 200" nothing else.
    -> I have tried SSL/ TLS and without security in SMTP settings, but server refuses to send the smtp-mail messages.
    (Fetching emails using IMAP works fine).

Is there somewhere a list or error codes? like what 200 happens to mean?
    More importantly, what should be checked first?
    Problem started already with earlier version of 5.6.0 and after installing 5.6.1 -> 5.6.2. no change on this.

Br, Petri

Hello.
    If you are using the shared email host, try to find in its documentation the proper configs for the SMTP and IMAP connections.

Comment

• petrik
      petrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Maximus!
      Funny thing is that the mailing did work nicely earlier, but simply stopped by giving the "error 200" . Any idea what error 200 means in EspoCRM?

The error 200 is not returns by EspoCRM. It returns by a server. If this error was returned by the email server so here is the list of the SMTP reply codes https://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/tech/smtpreplies.html.

Comment

• petrik
      petrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx Maximus, I discussed with the SMTP server provider. They said that they changed the SSL to TSL -> and espeially to TSL 1.2 (newer). They asked if the espoCRM supports TSL 1.2 encryption. Any idea of that? Or where I could check that?
Working...
X