How to import 400 users/details?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to import 400 users/details?

Just learning EspoCRM to demo to client. Going through REQ and noticed there is no option to import Users.

Hi there,
    Please read this https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/import/.

Comment

Where does it say how to import records for Entities not in the drop down, such as USERS?
      To be clear, I want to import 400 User records.
      Please see screenshot.

Comment

Hello crmclients, Please see this post to be able to set the users entity to importable. please note Maximus, fixed a typo so read the complete thread. You have to be willing to make a small coding adjustment. See here and good luck, https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...ng-user-entity Don't forget to rebuild and clear cache. The Users entity should be available after this change.

Comment

Success!!! Thank you! I did have to Rebuild a few times. Is it normal to get "Bad Server Response" every single time? How can I avoid this message when demoing EspoCRM?
        I did a fresh install from Softalocous 2 days ago. This bit if code is the first to be added and I am the only one using this, mainly updating labels and adding a few fields.
        I have updated the php settings listed in your documentation.
        Is there some other parameter I need to update?
        (shared server, cpanel, php 7.4)

Comment

Version 5.9.3

Comment

Hi, I would check your fields and layouts. I have not had the issue of Bad Server response for any length of time. If you make changes to the Entities or layouts, clear cache and rebuild. I hope this helps.

Comment

Bad Server Response is tend to be normal (for me) sometime during my rebuild. It usually is related to my Full Text search and search field that caused this. Sometime I would click it twice and it should give all green.

For small matters rebuild there is no issue for you.

Comment

OK thanks for confirming - that does seem to be the behavior, whenever I change a layout, it does go green after 2/3 times

Presently however I am getting the Red Bad Server Response every few seconds after updating a formula and I can't get past Entities to delete/update it nor will it let me delete the fields it is calculating, do you know where the script is saved for Contacts for Formula?

was trying to do a age/years calculation and was using a modified version of your formula in another post [
                Age = datetime\diff(datetime\now(), dOB, 'days')] from another post which worked! ..... until I tried to divide it into years...

Comment

I found it, deleted the customer.json but cant refresh/rebuild, no links in Admin respond - i think i will just reinstall but if you have any ideas what to do next time it "loops" like this....?

Comment

FYI f12
                    SecurityError: Permission denied to access property "dispatchEvent" on cross-origin object inject.js:65

Comment

restored from backup

age = datetime\diff(datetime\now(), dOB, 'years')
                      working great!

:/

Comment

Working...
                      X