BPM Process not triggering Workflow on Assigned User changed condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPM Process not triggering Workflow on Assigned User changed condition

I have a Task in a flowchart which changes the Assigned User of a lead. I also have a few Workflows which are triggered on "After record saved (created or updated)" that have a single condition "Assigned User is changed".

The process works fine, everything executes till the end and the Assigned User is changed on the lead. However, the Workflow is not triggered after the change.

Is this a bug or it's like this by design?

If it's by design, is there any way to force triggering of the workflows by changes made from BPM processes?

There must be (1) a bug or (2) incorrect setup on your part. Because it is triggering "or updated", if so you make changes it will trigger again based on the BPM process.

Haven't use it yet but considered the flow chart example and it is a paid extensions I believe it should work as you expect it to that degree. I suggest maybe posting the setup and someone more technical or knowledgeable can help you.

Alternatively you can request for help using the Ticket system?

I might only be able to point out obvious error.

Comment

BPM Update Target Record doesn't trigger both workflows and BPM processes. It was made by design to prevent possible looping. Now it's hard to change w/o changing lot of code.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        That confirm it, I was totally wrong. It is by design to prevent death trap.

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that mean we can't create loops in the BPM process. i have been trying myself and could't, in our case i want to create a BPM process for a call to loop through conditions and execute and go back to loop again, meaning from first call til conversion or lost.

Any chance this might change in future ?

Is it possible to use gateways to create such loop ?

Thanks

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        It's possible to create loops in a bpm flowchart.

Hi rabii you should post that in a separate post. I was having trouble opening your comments thinking it is a dead/removed post but it turn out the Forum Notification cannot handle comments.

Comment

Working...
      X