DeDuplicate Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeDuplicate Records

Hello. Can I de-duplicate records after they have been imported? The only way I have found so far is by import however these records have already been imported.

Hello,
    After the import is done you will be able to revert created records, see duplicates and updated records. Duplicate means that there was a similar record in the system. You can remove all imported duplicates at once. Note: Revert doesn't work with updated records https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...port.md#step-2.

Comment

• dodom2
      dodom2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Morning Maximus. The list is blank. Is there another way around this to where I can set my criteria on how to check for duplicates?

I don't think there is a quick option to do it via the GUI yet.

My suggestion and how I did it previously is, if I haven't done anything to any of the Record (or very little that can easily be copied over) I would just delete all newly created Record.

Fix up my duplicated offline using Excel or which tools fit, then import it again now de-duplicated (hopefully without any missed record).

The import function can only set the "unique" value which will determine if it to be updated or create. Best of luck.

Comment

How to take out a list of Duplicate Contacts using Phone Number as the unique ID? Can someone help me?

Comment

Working...
      X