• Show
Clear All

• tothewine
    commented on 's reply
    sure, i'll pm you

• espcrm
    replied
    Hi tothewine ,

Did a quick search and it look like you can't do a Pull Request on it, and if you want to do that, it is quite a hassle to do so.

However, I can invite you as a Collaborator I believe, so you can have full access to it. I assume as a Collaborator/Admin that all your edit can be update instantly and directly in the page (I just need to find out how), what your Git username, PM it or Post it here.?

Leave a comment:

• tothewine
    commented on 's reply
    any way to contribute directly on the wiki? if I fork i do not see the pages -_-

• tothewine
    commented on 's reply
    For lead capture in Wordpress with WPForms this is working for me (put the code in /wp-content/plugins/espo-lead.php):

# =============== [ START CODE ] =================== #

/*
    Plugin Name: Whatever
    Description: Some description
    Version: 1
    Author: You
    */

function espo_wpf_dev_process( $fields, $entry, $form_data) {
    if (absint( $form_data['id'] ) !== 5 ) return $fields; // activate only on form id 5
    $endpoint = 'https://your-espocrm.instance/api/v1/LeadCapture/f7ca1234b347f448bafe4a58';
    wp_remote_post($endpoint, [
    'headers' => ['Content-Type' => 'application/json; charset=utf-8', 'Accept' => 'application/json'],
    'body' => json_encode(['firstName' => $fields[1]['value'],'emailAddress' => $fields[2]['value']),
    'method' => 'POST',
    'data_format' => 'body',
    ]);
    }

add_action('wpforms_process', 'espo_wpf_dev_process', 10, 3);

# =============== [ FINISH] =================== #

This uses wordpress hooks system. I hope it will be useful for people trying to do lead capture on wordpress with wpforms.
    Last edited by tothewine; 11-08-2020, 12:31 AM.

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Just spotted this link hidden away at the top: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...oding/_history
    Under "revision".

So Wiki does get logs of update and changes. That solve one issue. now the WYSIYWG like field toolbar, it might be hidden somewhere in setting to enable it to be Fixed.

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, thank you @sahlmaxb. Going to create a Wiki it is.

---
    After shortly using it it does have some issue (that might be solvable and I just don't know how yet). The first is there is a "change logs", which is OK.
    Second is I don't like how I have to keep scrolling up to use the editing "toolbars".
    Last edited by espcrm; 10-15-2020, 04:59 AM.

• shalmaxb
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, I read, that there is a Wiki in Github (though did not find, perhaps only for logged in). Perhaps this helps: https://guides.github.com/features/w...ting-your-wiki

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    I see that the "readme" can be done quite well; but I'm not sure what the coding of it is:
    Here is an example.

The Table seem to be HTML though.

• espcrm
    replied
    Hi guys, new changes to this thread and seeking any advise to make it better.

With the forum there is a 10,000 characters limit on it. This is why there is a bunch of "part 1, part 2, part 3", now that I need a "part 4" I decide to seek alternative solution to this to break away from the 10k chars limit.

I decide to go with Github (if there any other better suggestion do tell). I don't think there is any character restriction on it. As a bonus; perhaps someone might even Pull Request the page.

One issue I don't link it the Editing function of it; Github doesn't have a WYSWIG editor so it forced me to use a HTML converter. So if you have any idea on where I can continue adding information to the purpose of this thread, do tell.

Or would user of EspoCRM prefer to just keep it in this thread, even though navigation nightmare.

And here is the file for reference:
    Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

But it is better viewed here:

I only added Part 2 as a test for now.

Leave a comment:

• tothewine
    commented on 's reply
    I suppose somebody could do an edit to make this the default tooltip for default text fields

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Good tips.

Adding your own tooltips have advantages such as formatting. More importantly it is visible during Quick Create/Edit. And I just notice that Tool-tips Markdown also work so I need to update my Tooltips to be some sort of Code format.

• Maximus
    replied
    Hi,
    Also, you can get quick Markdown syntax tip in a Stream tooltip:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    Hi guys, discovered Markdown today. Previously I just random guessed it but there is an actual documents about it.

It purpose it to style your writing in the Description/Text field. You can read about it here: https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/markdown/

However the purpose of this post is this, I created a Tool-tips in my Description. I use this tool tips to help remember these function (until one day it become second nature to type). You can copy/paste it or modify it based on the documents if you like to do the same.

To use (example);
    Administration > Entity Manager > Meeting > Fields > Description > Tooltip Text

Code:
    Example:
    ```
    [Link Text Name](#Meeting/view/{ID})
    ~~strike out~~
    > Block quote
    * Bullet point
    1. Number Item
    **Bold Text**
    *Italic Text*
    ```
    Last edited by espcrm; 10-09-2020, 02:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    replied
    SMS Sync

Hi guys, another try at SMS Gateway today. Made some new discovery, made some progress, still not fully functional but at least there is progress.

This tools act as a gateway, allowing you to send and receive SMS. I only manage to get it to Sync all my SMS to EspoCRM at this stage. Although there is error and there is improvement that I need to work out before it is functional. I'm making this post hopefully to bring more attention to this tools, and perhaps get some discussions in using it.

There is a few quirk I can't figure out, the first is the "date" formatting, the second is, how can I link or relationship it. Anyway here is the tools, feel free to ask if you have any questions or input to using it.

SMSsync The free and open source SMS gateway for Android devices

Leave a comment:

• telecastg
    commented on 's reply
    Completely agree with tothewine thanks for your contribution espcrm
Working...
X