Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow based on clicked specific link in a Campaign

Hi All,

We have installed workflows in our EspoCRM and want to send mails based on a specific link is clicked in a Campaign.
    I have created a test workflow as You see in the attached screenshot. But I can not select the exact Tracking URL / Link.
    Could You give me an advice howto achieve our goal?

Regards,
    Balazs

Hi.
    There is no such possibility to define the clicked email.

Comment

Hi,

I see. This feature is available in Mailerlite. Do You plan to develop some plugin for it like for MailChimp?
      We would be interested in it.

Regards,
      Balazs

Comment

Hi Balazs,

You can specify in condition formula

Code:
        objectId == 'id_of_your_tracking_url' && objectType == 'CampaignTrackingUrl'

In the future version it will be possible to run another workflow action with a target substituted with a parent record.
        Last edited by yuri; 07-13-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey @yuri

We need something similar to this. we want to send email campaigns to (Leads & Contacts) the initial email sent will have different links to our services listed on our website. what we want to achieve is once the campaign started and initial email is sent out we want to track if a recipient clicked on a specific links then another email should be sent to them based on what they click e.g if we have two links on the first email one for (Packaging services) and another link for (Assembly services) then if a recipient clicked on packaging services link we want to send another email with more details about our packaging services etc. Any idea how to achieve this ? tried to go through documentation for BPMN to see if i could use any sort of signals but couldn't figure it out.

Any thoughts or help will be really appreciated

Thanks
          Last edited by rabii; 12-13-2022, 12:24 PM.

Hi,

Great, approximately when will you have that new version out which will contain this development?

Regards,
        Balazs

Comment

A matter of a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X