SMTP Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP Errors

I'm getting the attached SMTP error when sending reports or other e-mails from a personal e-mail account, although the test e-mail was sent just fine during setup of the same personal e-mail account.

Here's the error log:
    HTML Code:
    [2018-07-31 06:09:58] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/:controller, Params:Array (     [controller] => Email ) , InputData: {"isHtml":true,"body": .. [] []
    [2018-07-31 06:09:58] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6 , Code: 500 URL: /api/v1/Email [] []
    What's wrong?

What EspoCRM version?

Comment

EspoCRM 4.8.4 w/ Advanced Pack 1.27.0 (I guess, couldn't find the version in the backend though)

Comment

Those are pretty old versions. I recomend upgrading to the latest EspoCRM version and advanced pack.

You can find the current version on About page.

Comment

Will do and circle back to you should the error persist.

Comment

Hi again, tried to upgrade from 4.8.4 to 5.0.5 yet getting "Error: Null" - find some screenshots attached.

The /runUpgrade request results in Status Code 500 Internal Server Error - compare screenshot attached (I've removed the sensitive parts from the screenshot...).

The data/logs do not contain any (related) logs at all.

Please note that all tables are InnoDB, in case this makes any difference to the installation process.

Any ideas?

Comment

Check server log.

Comment

The upgrade issue could be solved by increasing wait_time for MySQL to a higher value.

Current version is 5.3.5, but we still cannot send e-mails - other than the test e-mails - for our personal e-mail accounts:

Error 500: 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6

Attached, please find the settings for the personal e-mail account.

Please advise.

Comment

Make sure you don't have wrong SMTP credentials set in user preferences. I recommend erasing SMTP settings in preferences.

Comment

How could the credentials be wrong when the test email is being sent correctly?

Comment

Here's a screenshot of the SMTP settings.

Comment

Sorry, but I need to push this topic again, since we really need to be able to send e-mails using our personal accounts.

Any suggestions what to do?

Comment

Have you checked user's Preferences as I advised above? You didn't report.
                          Last edited by yuri; 08-06-2018, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Of course I've checked (and removed and added again the SMTP settings), Also, I've reported back (post #10) and also sent a screenshot (post #11).

Comment

That screenshot of Email Account detail view, I meant Preferences. Find user's Preferences > SMTP.

Post #10 was a question.
                              Last edited by yuri; 08-06-2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X