Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viable_design
    replied
    Hi all, I use an MS365 with my ESPO CRM installation. It's a group mailbox so colleagues and the system all use it. I recently moved servers, keeping the domain the same etc. I am now faced with an error and cannot send or received emails. I hope you can help :-)

ESPO Version 6.1.7
    PHP Version 7.4

Latest entry on error log:
    [2021-06-23 23:02:56] ERROR: (0) cannot select INBOX, is this a valid transport?; POST /InboundEmail/action/testConnection; line: 201, file: [my-espo-path]/vendor/laminas/laminas-mail/src/Storage/Imap.php [] []

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Ok, thanks for clarifying and your support.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Used by default for a user's primary email address.

It's rather legacy feature. We didn't have SMTP in Personal Email Accounts in the past. Moreover Personal Accounts can also be disabled by Administrator, but SMTP still be needed.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Sweet, the user's SMTP preferences where wrong. I've always focused on the personal e-mail address settings. Can you explain when the personal e-mail address is used rather the user's?

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    That screenshot of Email Account detail view, I meant Preferences. Find user's Preferences > SMTP.

Post #10 was a question.
    Last edited by yuri; 08-06-2018, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Of course I've checked (and removed and added again the SMTP settings), Also, I've reported back (post #10) and also sent a screenshot (post #11).

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Have you checked user's Preferences as I advised above? You didn't report.
    Last edited by yuri; 08-06-2018, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Sorry, but I need to push this topic again, since we really need to be able to send e-mails using our personal accounts.

Any suggestions what to do?

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Here's a screenshot of the SMTP settings.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    How could the credentials be wrong when the test email is being sent correctly?

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Make sure you don't have wrong SMTP credentials set in user preferences. I recommend erasing SMTP settings in preferences.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    The upgrade issue could be solved by increasing wait_time for MySQL to a higher value.

Current version is 5.3.5, but we still cannot send e-mails - other than the test e-mails - for our personal e-mail accounts:

Error 500: 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6

Attached, please find the settings for the personal e-mail account.

Please advise.

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    Check server log.

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Hi again, tried to upgrade from 4.8.4 to 5.0.5 yet getting "Error: Null" - find some screenshots attached.

The /runUpgrade request results in Status Code 500 Internal Server Error - compare screenshot attached (I've removed the sensitive parts from the screenshot...).

The data/logs do not contain any (related) logs at all.

Please note that all tables are InnoDB, in case this makes any difference to the installation process.

Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• tobias
    replied
    Will do and circle back to you should the error persist.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X