Move Stream field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Stream field

Hello - is there a way to move the STREAM section to the end? Under accounts, I would like to see the account info, contacts, opportunities, cases etc before seeing the stream section. It looks like I'm able to move everything else in the relationship panel except for Stream. Does this mean we have to edit the code OR is there an easier way? Thanks in advance for your insight

That's a good suggestion. Maybe you can also put the stream in the right column.

Comment

Yeah that would be great Peter ... Was hoping to hear feedback from others as to whether there's options OR not?

Comment

I also think stream should be moved to the right column. It gets too long and in the case of the accounts page pushes the contacts too far down.

Also is there a limit to the streams length before it pages?

Comment

I would like to have an option to move stream as well. As any other panel.

Comment

In 2020 me too

Comment

This is now possible I posted a tutorial about it here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...hout-js-coding

Comment

You can move stream already with latest version 5.9.3 (v593) (I think it was added in v5.9.3)
                See bottom panels in layout manager.

The website builders YourSite and YourWebsite completed a planned merge with MonsterHost. Clients can now see extra webhosting options and resources ideal for their success online.

Comment

Perfect, thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X