Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login screen in English und German | Anmeldebildschirm (Login) auf Deutsch

Hello in the round

I installed EspoCRM and changed it to German. Is it possible that the login screen (login) is also displayed in German?

Oh so, when I have logged in and then again, the login screen is in German. I update the browser he is back in English.

Best wishes

Marc

---

Hallo in die Runde

ich habe EspoCRM installiert und habe es auf Deutsch umgestellt. Ist es denn möglich, dass der Anmeldebildschirm (Login) auch in Deutsch angeziegt wird?

Ach so, wenn ich mich eingeloggt habe und dann wieder ausloge, ist der Anmeldebildschirm auf Deutsch. Aktuallisiere ich den Browser ist er wieder in Englisch.

Viele Grüße

Marc

The mask is always in German. Have you also registered in the administration in English or only as a user?

peter

Für deutsche Fragen gibt es das deutsche Forum.

Comment

This would be a small change but honestly it isn't worth it. The system is multilingual, the basic language is English and if nothing else is known (as in cookies) it returns to the basic settings. Seems logical to me.
      ------------------
      Robert Laussegger
      iscon group
      http://www.iscongroup.net
      mailto://info@iscongroup.net

Comment

Hi Peter,

I have set German as an administrator and as a user.

Am I doing something wrong?

Best wishes Marcus

Comment

Hello iscon,

which of course is not bad, because yes is the user interface in German. That would be a nice addition

Best wishes

Marc

Comment

Working...
          X