Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to turn off email notifications for personal email accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to turn off email notifications for personal email accounts?

Is it possible to turn off email notifications for personal email accounts? I think I've turned them off in my browser (Pale Moon) but I still keep hearing the 'bing' sound and the bell turns yellow.

Here's what I've got for the notification settings in the admin section. Have I missed something or is this not possible to do right now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-22_11-35-20.png
Views:	433
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	21723
    Attached Files

Maybe you receive notifications about email related to Record you follow. Not possible to turn off by now.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Maybe you receive notifications about email related to Record you follow. Not possible to turn off by now.
      I think you're right... thanks...

Comment

Is this functionality still not available?

Comment

I believe next (v7) fixed this issue (for duplication), can't confirm as it is not release yet.

I did ask about it and it didn't work for me, but it might work for you here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...work#post73833

Basically you have to disable for each email.

Comment

My client had similar problem few days ago. Is that possible that you created account/contact with same email address as your personal mailbox? You should just go to this record and unfollow. Then it'll stop.

Comment

Most of my contact is single email use. I don't quite want to unfollow (not sure how that will affect the system). I just want "new incoming" email not to be notify. I check email quite often so don't need double ping.

And Email notification ping making it difficult to read through other notification, which doesn't happen often but when it do I better action on it, especially @mention.

For now I just live with it till v7 is release and try again.

Comment

Working...
              X