Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2b vs B2C

Hello,

I was reading the documentation that the system is designed as a b2b system. What is the real difference between that and b2c? In my business, I have clients, which can be direct customers or other businesses and providers which provide the services to my business.

If I leave the system in the default mode, can I use the Accounts for the Providers and the Contacts for the clients? What's the best recommendation?

Thank you

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Yes, you can. You can relate Opportunity with Contacts as well as Accounts. Meetings, Calls, Tasks can be related with Contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Hi Daniel

Yes, you can. You can relate Opportunity with Contacts as well as Accounts. Meetings, Calls, Tasks can be related with Contacts.
      Hello,

Why can't I link a "call" to a contact? Any logic behind it or is that a bug? Thanks for your input.

Comment

You can.

Comment

SpeedBullet. Calls can be found under the Activities and History (right hand side of the Accounts page).

Comment

Originally posted by jcortes0309 View Post
            SpeedBullet. Calls can be found under the Activities and History (right hand side of the Accounts page).
            I understand, but when I go to "calls > make new call" then I cannot link it to a contact. (only to account, lead, opportunity and case)

Check the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	new-call.png
Views:	158
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	21268

Comment

You need to add the Contacts to the Calls entity. You can do this by doing the following: Administration >> Entity Manager. Once in the Entity Manager page, click the Call Fields. A new page will open that shows all the Call fields. Look for the Parent field and click on that one. You can add Contact in the Entity list and save it. Once you try to record a new call you will have Contacts in the drop down field.

See attached photo.

Comment

Originally posted by jcortes0309 View Post
                You need to add the Contacts to the Calls entity. You can do this by doing the following: Administration >> Entity Manager. Once in the Entity Manager page, click the Call Fields. A new page will open that shows all the Call fields. Look for the Parent field and click on that one. You can add Contact in the Entity list and save it. Once you try to record a new call you will have Contacts in the drop down field.

See attached photo.
                Thank you very much for this info! This software is even more flexible than I thought, brilliant.

Comment

You are welcome! And yes I agree with you, this software is really flexible and a pleasure to use.

Comment

Working...
                  X