Hello community,
I have several custom entities (Base Plus) created that I cannot manage to behave as needed when sending emails in the Activitites Side Panel. While most of the standard entities like e.g. Opportunitites use the CONTACT's email adress as the recipient, my custom entities always use the ACCOUNT's mail address and just ignore the linked contact.
Where can I configure the intended behaviour of my custom entities to use the same logic as the standard entities that have both Account and Contact as links?
Regards
Michael
I have several custom entities (Base Plus) created that I cannot manage to behave as needed when sending emails in the Activitites Side Panel. While most of the standard entities like e.g. Opportunitites use the CONTACT's email adress as the recipient, my custom entities always use the ACCOUNT's mail address and just ignore the linked contact.
Where can I configure the intended behaviour of my custom entities to use the same logic as the standard entities that have both Account and Contact as links?
Regards
Michael

Comment