Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 500 in User module, But no logs related showing in data/logs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 500 in User module, But no logs related showing in data/logs.

For a few users (around 3), Error 500 is being displayed, and they are unable to edit or save anything. It throws an Error 500, but no logs are being generated in the back-end. There are no workflows or formulas involved either. I have attached a screenshot for reference. The "Last Access" and "Created At" fields are also showing as "-". Has anyone encountered this issue before?

If there are no errors in the logs, then there must be some error in the browser console (f12). Reproduce the error and send a screenshot or the text of the error from the browser.

Comment

Please find the attached image, after this once i refresh the page is blank.

- Below error is coming while trying edit the user:-

Uncaught (in promise) w {errorIsHandled: false, onreadystatechange: null, readyState: 4, timeout: 60000, withCredentials: false, …} ​ /#User/view/6353d09a283f2db58:1

- Below error is coming while trying edit the user Voip Settings:-

espo-main.js:7473 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: this.initDependency is not a function
      at o.initDependancy (espo-main.js:7473:12)
      at o.initDependancy (user-settings.js?r=1727327210:134:45)
      at o.setup (user-settings.js?r=1727327210:77:18)
      at o._initialize (bullbone.js:1007:18)
      at e.Factory.prepare (bullbone.js:2869:18)
      at bullbone.js:2858:22
      at e.Factory._getViewClass (bullbone.js:2894:17)
      at e.Factory.create (bullbone.js:2851:18)
      at bullbone.js:1914:31
      at new Promise (<anonymous>)​
      Last edited by Ashif Malayil; Today, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• victor
        victor commented
        Editing a comment
        Do I understand correctly that the error occurs only with Regular User? Try to give those users who have an error Admin rights > go under their profile and try to reproduce the error.

If there are no problems with the Admin, then it is worth studying the Access of a specific user in more detail.
    Working...
    X