Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow Drip Emails triggered by adding to a target list

Hi
    I have finally purchased the Advanced Pack and the first thing I need to do is to create a workflow where a drip email sequence is started when a lead is place on a specific target list.

I firstly would like to know if this is possible and some suitable ideas to get me started.

Thank you community
    Tony

Most likely, a scheduled workflow will suit you, which will use a specific List Report. In turn, your Target List should be combined/synced with this List Report using Sync with Reports: https://www.espocrm.com/features/syn...-with-reports/.
    In this way, you will have a Target List + List Report and will be able to send emails according to the specified planned period in your workflow.

If I misunderstood you, please describe your case in more detail.​

Comment

Thanks, that looks very interesting.
      What I would really like to do is have a user open a Lead record and communicate with them either email call or sms which would result in them being placed on a target list which send the welcome email associated with it. I need to create a workflow from there that follows up that initial email with a series of emails.

The actual process would start from a new entry onto a specific target list as each list would have its own email series (based on product interest).

I would appreciate knowing or having an example, of what event I shoud use to trigger

I hope that makes sense

Thanks
      Tony

Comment

I think using a bpmn is much suitable in your case. You can start a bpmn flowchart with a signal ( @relate.LINK_NAME.FOREIGN_ID – record related with another record, id of related record is specified (only for many-to-many))​. Here you can specify the link which will be targetlist and add the id of the targetlist you want to use as a trigger e.g (@relate.targetLists.66c59ae910f046172) this will trigger the flowchart whenever a lead is linked to this target list with specified Id and then you can send email #1 and follow up with emails sequence. So as you mentioned you have different list then you duplicate this flowchart and target each list. It is easy to set up such flowchart.

I have attached a drip campaign that i have tested and it worked, you just need to update and remove what you don't need. Unzip the file and import to your crm (flowchart entity).
        Attached Files
        Rabii
        Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

Working...
        X