integration query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integration query

Does EspoCRM have Mautic and Facebook Lead Ads integration? if yes then are they free or paid?

It's possible to send Leads from Facebook to Espo with Zapier or Make.

Comment

Yeah, EspoCRM does let you integrate with both Mautic and Facebook Lead Ads. From what I’ve seen, the Mautic integration is usually free, though you might need to tweak a few settings. For Facebook Lead Ads, it can vary. Some basic setups don’t cost anything, but if you want more advanced features, you might need to pay for extra plugins or services. I’ve used both integrations before and found that the free options usually cover the basics pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Norendac View Post
        Yeah, EspoCRM does let you integrate with both Mautic and Facebook Lead Ads. From what I’ve seen, the Mautic integration is usually free, though you might need to tweak a few settings. For Facebook Lead Ads, it can vary. Some basic setups don’t cost anything, but if you want more advanced features, you might need to pay for extra plugins or services. I’ve used both integrations before and found that the free options usually cover the basics pretty well.

I am also interested in learning about the Mautic integration. Could you please guide me a bit? Thanks

Comment

• victor
          victor commented
          Editing a comment
          For make.com, you create scripts (scenarios) on their side, where you combine different services with each other as you like (from the already created list of functions).
          Their documentation for configuring EspoCRM: https://www.make.com/en/help/app/espocrm.

Additionally, you can search for previously created topics on the forum by searching for "make" or "make.com". also a good option would be to search on Google through a search query, for example "EspoCRM and Make.com".

victor So basically, I have to use third party services to integrate

Comment

hey both esppocrm and mautic have api. you can connect both using api. Of course in espocrm you need advanced pack which will make it super easy to send http requests to mautic endoint.
          Rabii
          Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

Working...
          X