Lead to Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead to Client

Is possible make when and Lead is created, and you write notes in History, these notes goes with the rest of data when this Lead is converted to Contact? This notes in history are important, and if can´t go within i must rewirte then again.
    Thanks,

I think you can try with frontend & backend custom code. I've never tried it but I think we can do. This opinion is on my waiting list but not plan to research at this time

Comment

Optimal: use advanced pack, hooks, workflows etc

Formula for retrive all entity notes look like this:

Code:
      $notes = record\findMany('Note', 200, 'createdAt', 'desc', 'parentType', 'Lead', 'parentId', id, 'type', 'Post');

$i = 0;

while ($i < array\length($notes)) {
          $text = record\attribute('Note', array\at($notes, $i), 'post');
          output\printLine(array\at($notes, $i));
          output\printLine( $text);

$data = record\fetch('Note', array\at($notes, $i));
          output\printLine( $data);

$i=$i+1;
      }​
      Then you can modify notes and transfer them to new client or duplicate

Comment

There also a package by Kharg

Extension to copy Lead stream notes to the converted entity (Account/Contact/Opportunity). - Kharg/copy-lead-notes

Also check this thread

Hello, I'm fairly new to the CRM and was wondering if someone has an existing module or workflow that would move over history (specifically linked emails) into an opportunity once converted. Often, the lead turns into a single opportunity where we want all history transferred. Thanks!
        Rabii
        Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

• Kharg
          Kharg commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately the extension needs to be updated for Espo 8.2+

I didn’t have the time to look into it yet.

Hi all,

First, thanks all for responses. I see a common point, i must update version to 8.2.x. Now i have 6.1.10 with Real estate module. I've been seen, and is a bit hard the process od update both. I'm going to try this first an after this, with the Leads to contact theme. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X