Custom Card View Grid for Record List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Card View Grid for Record List

I am currently researching on customizing the list view for one of my EspoCRM entities. The default list view provided by EspoCRM does not meet my requirements, and I am looking to create a custom card view grid, similar to the layout shown in the attached screenshot.

In this custom view, each record will be displayed as a card in a grid format, providing a more visual and user-friendly interface.

Despite my efforts, I haven't been able to find relevant documentation or examples that guide the creation of such a custom view. I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tutorials, or pointers to documentation that can help me achieve this. If anyone has implemented a similar feature or can provide some insights, it would be immensely helpful.

Thank you in advance for your input!
    Attached Files

This is fresh feature on its way to have more options and styles:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    CEO of Eblasoft
    EspoCRM Expert since 2014
    Full Stack Web Developer since 2008
    Creator of Numerous Successful Extensions & Projects​

Comment

• esforim
      esforim commented
      Editing a comment
      Talk about timing.

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      Already added new styles, we will update the documentation asap when we have time

• jimmy002020
      jimmy002020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Eymen,

Thank you for your active involvement and for being an official affiliate with Espo, as you introduced yourself to me. I wanted to remind you to settle the outstanding fees for the custom React real estate module/app developed with Espo's backend for the affiliate, Eblasoft. It appears there has been a lack of communication since the project's completion. This is a great opportunity to address any issues and ensure everything is in order within our amazing community.
Working...
X