Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see emails in Sent Folder - personal email account

Running Version 8.2.4 in docker

For a personal email account, it looks espocrm will only track email sent via espocrm, not the ones in the imap server's Sent folder (e.g. INBOX.Sent).
    Is that correct?

Perhaps the Store Sent Emails option ill help you (screenshot 1).
    Sent emails will be stored on the IMAP server. Email Address field should match the address emails will be sent from.
    Attached Files

Comment

• stef204
      stef204 commented
      Editing a comment
      victor Thanks for your suggestion. I already have that selected. This is not the problem. The issue is not seeing the emails sent outside of espocrm, which are located in the INBOX/Sent folder on the IMAP server.

You can add the 'Sent' folder to Monitored Folders. It will fetch sent emails from your mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
      You can add the 'Sent' folder to Monitored Folders. It will fetch sent emails from your mailbox.
      yuri
      Thanks for your advice.
      I have added "INBOX.Sent" as Monitored Folder but email sent outside of espocrm still do not show up.

In the IMAP tab, I see a setting "Put in Folder" and that is set to "none". Is this a problem? Do I need to create and define a folder? I thought this would be for received emails only anyway.

EDIT
      I re-tested it -- I sent an email outside of espocrm, using my regular MUA and it is now showing up in "Inbox".
      Is it possible to get the messages which are on the "Inbox.Sent" Folder on IMAP server to be shown NOT in espocrm personal email account Inbox?

I think I can create a new folder and then use that but it will show ALL email there, including emailed received. So does not seem to be a solution.
      Last edited by stef204; 06-11-2024, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X