Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show labels for Amount (and 2 of my custom fields) in the Kanban view of Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show labels for Amount (and 2 of my custom fields) in the Kanban view of Opportunity

Hello,
    I'm trying to find a way to show labels (f.e. "Amount:") before the amount itself or the same for 2 other custom fields, in the Kanban view.
    I tried everything from trying to configure it through an Enum field as label up to configuration options or custom code that did not work in the end.

Thank you

Hi, There's no such an ability.

Comment

Hi Calvino2000 ,
      try my solution. Can also be used in the Kanban view.​

Hello, I use the record list dashlet to display records by created at and modified at, so that the user can see on the Home page, which records had been updated recently. It is working as desired, but I would like to be able to add the respective labels "created at" and "modified at" in front of the record

Comment

Thank you all - then I will try to find another solution instead of using Kanban.

ChrisSka83 - I will see but not really sure but thanks

Comment

Calvino2000

Here you can see 2 examples of what it looks like for me.
          Example 1:
          I have created 2 text fields here. These are filled with formulas.
          This gets the data from 3 different date fields.

Example 2:
          A text field filled with a formula that is made up of 3 currency fields. The third currency field also consists of a formula.

It should therefore work very well, as in your example with an amount.​

Comment

Working...
          X