Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't relate with forbidden user record. READ access required

Hi,

Since the last upgrade when a user wants to create an opportunity it throws this error "Error 403: Access denied Can't relate with forbidden user record. READ access required". I've tried to revise all role permissions but they seem okay. Could this be another issue that I;m overlooking?

See attachment.
    Attached Files

Most likely, this User does not have sufficient rights to view this Account:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	102108
    Give to him that permission and your error should disappear.​

Comment

Hi,

How exactly the user creates the opportunity?

Comment

Actually, the user does have rights to this account. The account is assigned to this user. It doesn't matter how the opportunity is created; either through Accounts --> Create Opportunity or through Opportunities directly and then linking it to the Account. What type of rights should be needed for this?

It appears to be with all users and I remember upgrading last week to the most recent version of Espocrm. Could this be the culprit?
        Last edited by rfrancocantero; 01-30-2024, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• victor
          victor commented
          Editing a comment
          Please send a screenshot of this user's Role settings. I am interested in his rights for Opportunity and Account.

Sure!

Comment

I guess, the user has to be in a team with this role and from your first screenshot in the first thread, there is no team.

Comment

Hi, I think I solved it but I don't understand it though. When I give the role the following permission, they were able again to create it.

Comment

Working...
            X