No announcement yet.

Related record of organisation or Default organisation filter in Detail small

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Related record of organisation or Default organisation filter in Detail small

I do have these entity, Account (Organisation) ,Opportunity, Project, Case (Service Tickets).

Account is having multiple opportunities and opportunities having multiple projects. So we are creating tickets for projects.
    So, in service tickets i do have link field of Organisation and Projects. I have to mention both.

But the change i need is whenever i am selecting the organisation in project field i only want to see the projects which is under that organisation !!!

Otherwise i want at least default organisation field filter in projects detail small layout !!!

Any of these possible???
    Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 12-04-2023, 12:37 PM.

Your query is not clear.

As I understand,

1. You have created many Projects Under One Account and Cases are created on the Project.
    2. To Create a new Case, you need to select the Project first.
    3. For Selection of the Project from the Small List view of the Project you want a Custom Filter of Account so that all projects under the account gets listed

Kindly confirm and share screenshots

Comment

To Create a new Case, I need to select the Project first and for Selection of the Project from the Small List view of the Project. I want a Custom Filter of Account so that all projects under the account gets listed.
      I've attached a screenshot for your reference
      ​
      Last edited by Ashif Malayil; 12-06-2023, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashif Malayil View Post
        I want a Custom Filter of Account​
        You can read about custom filters (Report Filters) in the documentation: https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...report-filters.

Comment

Working...
        X