Paragraph Spacing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragraph Spacing.

I have seen that there is a option for line height in email template. But it does not work on paragraph spacing. It would nice to have because right now I think paragraph spacing are big.

minhaj,

If I understood you correctly, you can try not a paragraph (which is responsible for pressing Enter), but a new line (which is responsible for pressing Shift+Enter).
    you can also switch to Code View </> and check where you have set
    Code:
    <p>text</p>
    and where just
    Code:
    <br>text
    Attached Files

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      @Victor
      i was wondering why when selecting a paragraph and choosing a line height it doesn't apply? i have tested this but never worked is there any reason why ?
      thanks

Thank you

Comment

i was wondering why when selecting a paragraph and choosing a line height it doesn't apply? i have tested this but never worked is there any reason why ?
      thanks​
      rabii ,

The current editor is built-in, it is taken from the text editing library. And in this library, it was not possible to distinguish the height of the next line <br>, if we specified the Line Height of the entire paragraph <p></p>.
      That is why, when using Line Height in the current editor, it is necessary to use <p></p> for lines with different heights.​
      Attached Files

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks i just figured out how it works the line-height property is always devised by the current font so in (default line-height is always 1.5) so in order to get the proper result i had to change font size and applied line height and it worked better now.

thanks for sharing how this works.
    Working...
    X