• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New workflow action

hello
    It would be helpful if workflows had the action
    Send message to screen.
    Often a workflow is triggered by an interaction and something happens in the background, unnoticed by the user.
    To inform the user that, for example, a new record of entity xyz has been created, a hint would be useful - a confirmation.
    I am thinking of a display like the reminders that are due.
    peter​

Hi peterberlin,

As a workaround, you can manually convert your Workflow to BPM and use User Task Action:
    https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ies/#user-task.

Comment

Hi lazovic
      Many thanks
      for the quick answer. I was afraid of such an answer ;-)
      BPM is too complicated for me, so I didn't bother with it.
      peter​

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        Peter,

I can help you convert the Workflow and explain any misunderstandings if you wish.
        In any case, even through the User Task action, the pop-up window in the lower right corner will not be displayed. Just a certain user will receive a notification.

Hi Peter,

Have you considered the action create notification which allow you to create a notification and assign it to a user.

Comment

Hello rabii,
        I had already thought about this possibility. Some users receive a lot of notifications, so this is only a stopgap solution.
        But thanks for your idea.​
        peter
        Last edited by peterberlin; 10-16-2022, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Hello lazovic,
          Thank you for your offer to help me. The next time I have a problem, I'll be faced with BPM again. Maybe I will have to deal with it after all.
          peter​

Comment

You can use notifications to EspoCRM, but if you have too many notifications, you can use different channels like email or telegram. These colorful messages are only visible for few seconds so it would be easy to miss them I'm using right now telegram for such notifications, but i'm working on switching to Microsoft Teams.

Comment

Working...
            X