@team mentions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Enju
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2018
    • 134

    #1

    @team mentions

    Hi,
    It would be very helpful to mention not only individual users on Stream, but entire teams at @team_name.
    Thanku You.
  • Kpuc
    Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 51

    #2
    yuri I think this is a very good idea.

    Comment

    • item
      Active Community Member
      • Mar 2017
      • 1569

      #3
      hello,
      you have this possibility.. post direct to stream "entity"
      but not under a entity, you have only mention to User.. (autocomplete maybe restriction)

      but the question is why post to a teams under entity ? for what followers exist ?

      The question, stream under entity is for inform all followers... will you post to a teams ? hum hum

      If you could give the project a star on GitHub. EspoCrm believe our work truly deserves more recognition. Thanks.​

      Comment

      • Enju
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2018
        • 134

        #4
        hello,
        I will give you an example where I need this option:
        I have Case with complaint product. I added 2 teams to this case: Sales Team and Technical department.
        Now in this Case i would like to ask @Technical_department (~10 people) what is the cause of the defect? Of course i can mentions all 10 people singly, but is laborious.

        yuri could you please take a look at the idea?

        Comment

        • yuri
          EspoCRM product developer
          • Mar 2014
          • 10065

          #5
          Please, no need to mention me. I see all threads on the feature request section. I can't take a look at this at the moment. This requires some investigation. I had a few-years streak w/o rest.

          The source code is open. I'm not the only one capable to write code.

          Comment

          • SoBeGuy
            Member
            • Jan 2024
            • 63

            #6
            I would like to request this feature as well.

            Comment

            • jj.payally
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2023
              • 18

              #7
              Any news about this feature implementation? Need it too.

              Comment

              • yuri
                EspoCRM product developer
                • Mar 2014
                • 10065

                #8
                No news.

                Comment

                • rabii
                  Active Community Member
                  • Jun 2016
                  • 1429

                  #9
                  If anyone is interested i have developed a commercial extension which add this feature. below link

                  Supercharge your team collaboration in EspoCRM with the Team Mentions extension. Tired of manually mentioning each team member individually? This extension a...
                  Rabii
                  EspoCRM Custom Development

                  🔗 Portfolio & Builds

                  Comment

                  Working...