Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Apps for both iOS and Android devices

Dear All,

Our users would like to use EspoCRM on smart phones and tablets. Are apps for iOS and Android available?

Regards,
    Sean

There is one in development called Break Free (breakfreeapp.com) however I have no idea what it will be like or when it will be released.

I think an app would be a great idea though!

Comment

Hello, I am newbie and I think this is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
        Dear All,

Our users would like to use EspoCRM on smart phones and tablets. Are apps for iOS and Android available?

Regards,
        Sean
        Whole world is use smartphones so that a good idea!

Comment

The Developer of the Break Free app is gone, their website is still up. You could give it a try by emailing them asking for Source Code.

I manage to scour the internet for an old version (latest) of the App but it doesn't work with latest version of EspoCRM. It look pretty neat.

Comment

We already started a project regarding mobile app for espocrm that planned to work on both IOS & Android using react-native,

I think that the espocrm really need a great mobile app, to get benefits of push notifications and easy access from anywhere

I hope to be able to make it ready for use by this summer
            Last edited by eymen-elkum; 05-19-2021, 04:55 AM.
            CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
            Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Originally posted by ayman.alkom View Post
              We already started a project regarding mobile app for espocrm that planned to work on both IOS & Android using react-native,
              Sound like good news. Will it be a Paid App or Free App or Open Source?

Would like to join the Beta/Alpha testing if you need tester.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
                The Developer of the Break Free app is gone, their website is still up. You could give it a try by emailing them asking for Source Code.

I manage to scour the internet for an old version (latest) of the App but it doesn't work with latest version of EspoCRM. It look pretty neat.
                Would you like to try the BETA version? Find it at: https://apkrapido.com/
                Last edited by ornanna; 06-09-2020, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ornanna View Post

Would you like to try the BETA version?
                  Yes, love to give it a try.

Comment

I would also be very interested to look at this development and see if I can integrate it with Espo, if possible could you provide the source code and point to any documentation ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

We already have an app Betrly. It works with existing EspoCRM software installations. It is currently available for iPhone.
                      You can download it from the App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/betrly...latform=iphone
                      For more information, check https://betrly.com/ and https://aaryanapps.com/betrly-app/

Comment

Originally posted by Betrly Admin View Post
                        We already have an app Betrly. It works with existing EspoCRM software installations. It is currently available for iPhone.
                        You can download it from the App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/betrly...latform=iphone
                        For more information, check https://betrly.com/ and https://aaryanapps.com/betrly-app/
                        Thank Betrly! That awesome. Unfortunately I'm not an iOS user, but it nice to know, wouldn't have find this out otherwise. My search always end up with non-working app.

Comment

Breakfree is back on the Google play store. Give it a try if you have an android phone. Nice job with Betrly for iOS.

Comment

• Nishan Perera
                            Nishan Perera commented
                            Editing a comment
                            it's not there. Can I have a link for that ?

• Nishan Perera
                            Nishan Perera commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi, got it. its working.

Originally posted by breakfree View Post
                          Breakfree is back on the Google play store. Give it a try if you have an android phone. Nice job with Betrly for iOS.
                          Hi I'm new here and I want to know which Android version this breakfree app runs on
                          I am using android 9 but still this app is not installed, App says your version is not compatible.
                          Last edited by milesstone; 03-06-2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

A mobile app is one of the topics that brought me here while evaluating EspoCRM for our StartUp.
                            Breakfree seems to be ok for accessing the CRM on the phone, but the moment I activated 2FA with TOTP for my useraccount, it stopped working. Seems it can't handle 2FA logins.
                            I don't have hopes on further development of this app. The website is now listed for sale.

eymen-elkum, your planned app sounds great.
                            Are you still on it? If so, if you are in need for a tester in a (at the moment) non-productive environment, I'd love to test the app.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
                              eymen-elkum commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi, we were working on this project, and planned to make it carefully to respect all the espocrm code standards so will be working with any new version of espo, but the problem is not testers rather than the size of this project.

I cannot promise for now but we really like to get this app to the community
                              Last edited by eymen-elkum; 02-20-2024, 02:09 PM.
                          Working...
                          X