No announcement yet.

Mobile Apps for both iOS and Android devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit odd you posting it in Feature Request, as it was feature request a few time without any progress.

Here is a couple of thread related to mobile add: https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...external-party

I personally tried to develop a "no-code" mobile but have made little progress due to lately I been using Desktop so didn't need to rely on mobile app yet. Once I start using Desktop less then I will try to work on it again. But at the end of the day, it won't support any of the function you require though; will need a pro for this but it might be expensive if they writing from nothing.

I was also thinking of using other CRM mobile App as basis but the coding for that is too advance (for example SugarCRM mobile app)

Comment

@mfuermann We have an iOS app. It is subscription based. You can find out more details at:

Improve Lead Management, Increase sales Why have a CRM? Increase sales Sales opportunity identified in time leads to increase in sales Better customer experience Customer satisfaction helps in winning their loyalty and leads to repeat sales Organized customer data Neatly recorded and organized customer data gives you valuable insights to take better business decisions Team […]

You can download it from https://apps.apple.com/us/app/betrly/id1493158775

Comment

• partomas
        partomas commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome, what about android app?

• mfuermann
        mfuermann commented
        Editing a comment
        Good news. But as partomas asked: do you plan an android app?
        We have iPhones only for testing our app

Originally posted by Betrly Admin View Post
      @[B]mfuermann We have an iOS app. It is subscription based.
      Improve Lead Management, Increase sales Why have a CRM? Increase sales Sales opportunity identified in time leads to increase in sales Better customer experience Customer satisfaction helps in winning their loyalty and leads to repeat sales Organized customer data Neatly recorded and organized customer data gives you valuable insights to take better business decisions Team […]
      How to get company purchased application, not charged from my private account?

Comment

We have readymade Android and IOS App custom made for your ESPO Instances. Attaching few screenshots

Comment

• partomas
          partomas commented
          Editing a comment
          Will custom modules appear there as well?
          Where I can find the app to rest full functionality?

The screenshot above is a custom made Android App for an instance in production. API for any custom module can be brought into the App. Will publish the same in Play Store with a test instance this week.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          From reading anecdote, the store take quite long to get publish. You may want to consider other build method such as on website or Github or somewhere the like.

Originally posted by sean View Post
        Dear All,

Our users would like to use EspoCRM on smart phones and tablets. Are apps for iOS and Android available?

Regards,
        Sean
        As a newbie I hope this development get it's end and I also like to use EspoCRM on smartphone.

Comment

Originally posted by breakfree View Post
          Breakfree is back on the Google play store. Give it a try if you have an android phone. Nice job with Betrly for iOS.
          Can you please provide the link...

Comment

Originally posted by moriswayne View Post

As a newbie I hope this development get it's end and I also like to use EspoCRM on smartphone.
            Well, if you want to use it on a smartphone or tablet or even a MAC or PC as an app, you got some easy choices that does not require to download or pay for it.
            Mac/Iphone: Go to your espo page once using your Safari, press the share button and share to home screen (iphone). Can't remember how it was called on my Mac, but pretty similar.
            PC (Win 11): Open edge, navigate to your espo CRM, hit the 3 dots on the right > Apps > Install this Site as App.

Done.

Comment

We have just announced our new module "EspoCRM Mobile App & Push Notifications" it supports PWA and push notifications and can be used on Android/IOS/Desktop.

You can find further information here:

Hi Espocrm community, I am happy to announce the new extension Mobile App & Push notifications. Discount for one week Documentation (https://docs.eblasoft.com.tr/extensions/mobile-app/overview/) ​ Product Page (https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/espocrm-extension-page/espocrm-mobile-app-push-notifications-pwa)​ ​

Comment

Working...
              X