Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Apps for both iOS and Android devices

Dear All,

Our users would like to use EspoCRM on smart phones and tablets. Are apps for iOS and Android available?

Regards,
    Sean

There is one in development called Break Free (breakfreeapp.com) however I have no idea what it will be like or when it will be released.

I think an app would be a great idea though!

Comment

Hello, I am newbie and I think this is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
        Dear All,

Our users would like to use EspoCRM on smart phones and tablets. Are apps for iOS and Android available?

Regards,
        Sean
        Whole world is use smartphones so that a good idea!

Comment

The Developer of the Break Free app is gone, their website is still up. You could give it a try by emailing them asking for Source Code.

I manage to scour the internet for an old version (latest) of the App but it doesn't work with latest version of EspoCRM. It look pretty neat.

Comment

We already started a project regarding mobile app for espocrm that planned to work on both IOS & Android using react-native,

I think that the great espocrm really need a great mobile app, to get benefits of push notifications and easy access from anywhere

The problem was that it needs about three months what is a problem for us,

I hope to be able to make it ready for use by this summer
            EYMEN ELKUM
            Eblasoft Ltd.
            ==============
            { Software Engineering }
            eymen@ebla-soft.com
            +90 536 689 1649

Comment

Working...
            X