Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum of columns

Hi,
    The possibility in report columns to sum would be very good.
    peter

Hello

For grid reports summation is available. For list report I don't see any necessity, because you can set summation field in Formula or define a sql in entityDefs (like in Opportunity amountWeightedConverted field)

Comment

• dreginald
      dreginald commented
      Editing a comment
      Need to get sum of rows at the bottom.

Thanks for the answer.
    I would like to add a column in a list report. I can not find any way to use formulas in the reports.

Comment

Not in Report. Create a field in Entity Manager and create a Formula for this field. But it will be set only for created/updated records. Better to set it in entityDefs (works since definition for all records). I am not sure, that this feature will be implemented.

Comment

Hi tanya,

I am also looking to create a SUM formula to have totals for each columns.

Something really simple, i hope.

I have created a new field for that purpose in entity called "total" and the field to be summed up "price"

Can you help me on this please?

Nunos.

Comment

Do you need it in the special field or you just need to see the total.
          Because, if you need it in the field, you need to develop it.
          If you want just to see the value - you can use Report Panel, like Income side panel in Account on the demo.

Comment

Thank you tanya for your reply,

Can i pick up this total value (SUM: Amount) from the report and apply for example a percentage value to it?

Or pickup this total value (SUM: Amount) and show it on another field by maybe using Workflows?
            Last edited by nunos; 06-21-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

In the next release will be add related count and related sum functions
              EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

They will be available in workflow. But not in report.

If we talk about related sum.

Comment

Working...
              X