Outlook/Office 365 Sync/Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook/Office 365 Sync/Integration

I'm a big fan of the software, but I would really like to see the ability to sync calendars with my desktop application and vica versa.

This would provide greater flexibility and reduce any chance of someone being double booked for an appointment.

I agree this would be a big help for my organization as well. We are all O365 users and maintaining a separate calendar is a pain.

Comment

I will also agree to this. It'd be a major feature to add this.

Comment

Yes I would love this feature too, it's definitely something I would pay for...

Comment

Any chance of this happening?

Comment

What about taking something like this: https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM-Outlook-Plugin and working up an entryPoint in Espo that handles the requests (Translates the API calls). There's bound to be a lot of crossover in terms of entity types.

Comment

(Not sure if this does calendar sync explicitly)

Comment

+1 I would love to have this especially for SSO and calendars.

Comment

Synchronization to Outlook is a central topic for every CRM that wants to conquer the market.

Comment

In fact, such programs for synchronization are not so many, I would also like to know....+1 too)) I once tried to synchronize the
                    Outlook calendar after using Outlook 3-in-1, but then I had no problems
                    https://www.outlooktransfer.com/prod...t-for-outlook/ then I`ve used only one pro tool that allowed to manage the data in a more automated and efficient way and as I remember I was lucky to automatically synchronize Outlook at that time. But for vica versa games you should seek advance functions.

Comment

I think it’s a better idea to sync with Office365 using their defined API rather than a desktop plugin.

Likewise better to surface emails through this mechanism rather than sucking the email into Espo and duplicating them.

Check out a demo account of Contactually, they connect with Office365 over the api. They sync your contacts directly through and then have you segment them into buckets with suggested contact rates. They then use this and and the data they interpret from your emails to remind you to check in with your contacts.

I also love the way they pull through rich data like contact photos etc.

Comment

Any news on this... we are getting massive push back from our users that they are having to manually duplicate meetings in Espo when they are already in Outlook / Office365?

Comment

Any news on Office365 integration. At a minimum we need calendar sync..

Comment

Thanks Peter, have you used Zinits' integration? It seems quite expensive compared to the advanced pack?

Comment

• peterberlin
                              peterberlin commented
                              Editing a comment
                              We do not use this interface of Zinit. We do not use Outlook.
                              I don't know any other interfaces from Espocrm to outlook or Exchange.
                          Working...
                          X