Assistance with VoIP Settings setup in User Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapyantuk,

There is some issue with file custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/User.json.
    Here I see not quite correct values and do not quite understand where they came from.

To make the VoIP Settings button appear, please follow these steps:
    1. ​Just in case, copy custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/User.json file to some other place on the disk.
    2. Remove this file from the instance.
    3. Make a rebuild via CLI.
    4. Log in from the anonymous tab to your instance. Check if the VoIP Settings button appears.​

Comment

lazovic Yes it works. Thank you so much for you valuable time.

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad that everything worked out for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

lazovic there is any issue recorded on log file. Did you notice any other issue on my instance?

Comment

sapyantuk,

Of the errors in your instance, the following error remains:
        Code:
        ERROR: Workflow[614085d691cb26d6a]: Action failed [sendRequest] with cid [0], details: Workflow: Send Request action: POST http://api.sparrowsms.com/v2/sms/ ; Error 400 response..
        I recommend that you make a separate post on it and analyze it separately.

Regarding the warning that the cron is disabled: try to check the permissions again, rebuild and refresh the page, or even open the instance in a new window.
        If in the Administration > Settings there is no checkmark on the Disable Cron item, try checking it, saving the changes, refreshing the page, and then removing and refreshing the page again after saving the changes.​

Comment

Working...
        X