• Show
Clear All

lazovic
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	176
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	94519

you can check the image . i have added the number as you said and make a rebuild too. still ignored number is not working

Comment

• lazovic
      lazovic commented
      Editing a comment
      It takes a little more time to analyze this problem. I have forwarded this information to the development department.

lazovic waiting for the solution

Comment

lazovic Any update ?

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        When there is any news regarding this issue, I will definitely let you know.

Hi sapyantuk,

In the latest version of VoIP Integration extension (will soon be available on the customer portal), the List of ignored numbers feature will work as follows: either paste the full number with a plus, for example, +97715970102, or paste the number in the following format with hash marks: #7715970102#.​

Comment

Dear lazovic

I hope this message finds you well. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the software, and I am pleased to report that it has successfully addressed the issue regarding ignored numbers. I truly appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

However,as you already know i have another issue too. Whenever I dial a number, it gets automatically replaced with either a landline number or a trunk number. This unexpected behavior has caused considerable inconvenience, as it renders the extension I purchased essentially useless for my needs. I have been unable to fully utilize its features due to this persistent problem.

In light of the situation, I am writing to inquire if there have been any updates or fixes to address this specific issue. If there is a solution available or any troubleshooting steps that can be taken, I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in rectifying this matter as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I am hopeful that we can find a resolution and restore the full functionality of the extension. Your assistance in resolving this issue would be highly valued and would greatly enhance my overall experience with the software.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comment

• lazovic
          lazovic commented
          Editing a comment
          As far as I know, technical support gave you an answer on the customer portal. Managers are waiting for your answer for a deeper analysis of this issue, please check it.

lazovic As you said , i have installed the fresh version of espo crm 7.5.5 and migrate my older data also. still voip setting in user section is not presented . i am using all upto date extension.

Comment

Hello lazovic ,
          I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that I have completed a fresh installation. However, I have noticed that the VOIP settings in the user section are still not being presented. I have ensured that I am using all the latest extensions and updates.
          Despite my efforts, I am unable to identify the root cause of this issue. Could you kindly provide guidance on how I can proceed with debugging this error? Are there any specific options or steps you recommend for troubleshooting?
          Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

sapyantuk,

To analyze the errors, we need to check the error logs of your instance. As far as I remember, you had another instance where the VoIP Settings button was available. So the problem is in the files of your current instance. As I said earlier, we need to look at the error log.

Comment

lazovic I have successfully migrated to a new instance and have taken the step of removing all extensions. Despite these efforts, the option still remains unavailable. Regrettably, I have been unable to pinpoint the issue within the code. However, I possess the log file which might offer valuable insights. I am kindly requesting your assistance in resolving this matter.
              Could you please inform me of the appropriate channel through which I can send you the log file for your review and analysis?
              Your guidance is greatly appreciated.
              Warm regards,
              Yubraj Kafle

Comment

sapyantuk,

You can send the error log (you can find it in data/logs) here in private messages, after which I will make a report on all errors and answer in the post.

Comment

lazovic i have send you message on private with the link of error log . please check

Comment

sapyantuk,

There is absolutely nothing in the error logs that could be related to the absence of the VoIP Settings button.

Please tell us which version of EspoCRM you are using and send a screenshot with a list of extensions that are installed in the instance.

Comment

lazovic i am using latest version 7.5.5 with all updated extension.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	116
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	96694

Comment

sapyantuk,

Please send your custom folder (it does not contain any personal and sensitive data). I will try to reproduce this issue.

Comment

lazovic . i have uploaded the custom folder on drive . you can download from the same link that i have provided before.

Comment

Working...
                          X