Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Integration - calendar sync works only one-side

Hi,

I've installed Google Integration extension and according to the guide it seems everything works fine. But calendar events are synced only from Espo to Google, not the opposite direction. I attach log and screenshot of Google Calendar setup for the current user. Please do you have any idea how to make "pulling" data from Google work?

Thanks,
    Lukas​

P.S.: Sorry for using foreign language in the screenshot. This one is the only I currently have. Direction (first field) is set to two-directional.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by boneater; 05-16-2023, 10:07 AM.

Hi boneater,

With Direction two-way and Main Calendar selected, I have never had a situation in any of the instances where records from Google are not transferred to EspoCRM.
    From Google to EspoCRM, they are transferred longer than the other way around, but they are still transferred.

My opinion is that you are waiting for a successful synchronization with old records that were created in Google Calendar (more than 2 months). Try creating a few with today's date, or a date no more than a month in the past/future. If even new records will not be synchronized, then it is worth reviewing your permissions on the Google side for Google Calendar.
    Attached Files

Comment

• boneater
      boneater commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi victor, many thanks for your reply. In the end it was my impatience...after couple of hours the records successfully synced.

Hi boneater,

What Google integration and EspoCRM versions do you use?

Comment

• boneater
      boneater commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I use:
      Espo 7.3.4
      Google Integration 1.6.0

It already started to work, it just needed some more time to sync :-)
    But now all meetings synced from Google to Espo have name "meeting-sales". Do you have any idea how to make espo show the actual names as in Google calendar?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	162
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	92535

Comment

Please create a record in the Calendar on the Google side, for example, under the name Test111. It is important that the Title field is filled (it is synchronized with the Name field of your meeting on the Espo side).

I created one entry with empty Title and an entry called Test111. On the screenshots, you can see how the records look on the Google side, and after synchronization on the Espo side.​
      Attached Files

Comment

• boneater
        boneater commented
        Editing a comment
        This worked fine, many thanks victor!
    Working...
    X