Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eblasoft Extensions - Be Careful

Hi All,

I tried out one of the Eblasoft extension and it does not work, Cautiously, i only purchased one one for EUR 3.75. The following problems will give you a headache:

(1) The site also does not work. On registration, no confirmation email was actually sent although it claims it did.
    (2) Many of the products do not have demos and those that have do not work becaused it requires sign-in to some odd site
    (3) None of the extensions have installation/configuration/user guide which means You buy and will never know how to use it.

Based on the above, I would advise everyone to be careful and keep away until they really create professional working product and documentation.

Dear murugappan , we appreciate your feedback and take it seriously. We are constantly working to improve our website and yes it is not as good as it must be.
    You bought the extension on the weekend end, this was really the first weekend I never touched the PC since a long time.
    We received your messages on WIX chat and will response with the solution for sure, you also can refund anytime.
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

The criticism is too harsh, considering the price is ridiculously small. And please, don't expect to receive instant response on weekends. We are not big corporations.

Comment

Originally posted by murugappan View Post
        Hi All,

I tried out one of the Eblasoft extension and it does not work, Cautiously, i only purchased one one for EUR 3.75. The following problems will give you a headache:

(1) The site also does not work. On registration, no confirmation email was actually sent although it claims it did.
        (2) Many of the products do not have demos and those that have do not work becaused it requires sign-in to some odd site
        (3) None of the extensions have installation/configuration/user guide which means You buy and will never know how to use it.

Based on the above, I would advise everyone to be careful and keep away until they really create professional working product and documentation.
        i don't agree with you and you should not be posting such unnecessary post. Ebla products are solid, eymen-elkum is a very active developer in the community, he is helping a lot on the forum and also has contributed to the CRM core. You should have just reached out to the Ebla team and they would definitely help you out.

1 - The site registration works fine.
        2 - I believe this is a WIP so they are building a demo which will host all of their extension, there are videos that explain how to use their extension.
        3 - As mentioned extensions are installed same as any other extensions, there are videos and also knowledge base article if you have signed up to their platform.

I am proudly saying that i am a happy with Ebla extensions and happy with their support and help.

Comment

When I started to develop my app on the base of espoCRM, Eymen (from Eblasoft) was one of the first not only to help here in the forum but also offering direct help accessing my app in an online conference. During my journey with espoCRM I learned a lot from him and others in this forum, which still after more than three years of active participation, I consider one of the best forums I found so far. Lots of help, friendly people and never any cocky developer, who tries to give you some unnecessary comments.
          I use some of Eymens extensions, that are quite essential for what I can offer my clients. I never would be able to do that on my own.
          And if you follow a bit, what Eymen does, you might see, he is building up a great source for very useful extensions, so please do not put such hard criticism, only because you did not get an extension to work as you thought it should. Eblasoft for sure will address your problems, if there are any.

Comment

EspoCRM developers working in small teams and they don't have resources for EVERYTHING. It's not possible also to show everything on demo.
            I believe there was a demo and I've managed to to test Ebla extensions while ago.

You should remember that EspoCRM community is still small and you can always write to author of extension with questions. You can also ask about reviews on forum, Ebla company is known entity on forum and for sure you would receive a lot of positive reviews

Comment

I think the wordings were a bit too rough.

Comment

Thanks for your all kind words, I appreciate your support and happy to be part of this community, we all doing our best and cannot get all in one step, the most important that we are all growing and so will reach our target some day soon.
                I am sure that the hard feedback was made originally to protect the community but he had to be a bit more patient
                CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
                Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hello,
                  we have bought several small modules from Eblasoft, are very satisfied and hope for further interesting developments.​

Comment

• murugappan
                    murugappan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, on which of Espcrm did you use them. please? I am keen purchasing them. Please advise which ones you have used. Appreciate it. Thank you.

• eymen-elkum
                    eymen-elkum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We are going to publish all extensions in the near future,
                    To make sure we can support perfectly we have a plan to publish them as one every week
                    The site will be updated so will be able to see reviews more easily
                    We have not published them yet because we are not ready to process large number of support requests yet
                    We have almost 50 extensions

Hi all and yuri , I am sorry if you feel that comments were harsh. We as users want to be aware of things that have gone wrong or do not work and also those that work well. The CEO has contacted me and refunded the payment because the extension did not work with Espocrm version 7.3.2. With regards to the other comments, I am truthful true in highlighting the shortfalls. I tried one extension demo and was unable to access and even the extension i bought did not have any instruction on its usage or installation. The CEO only later informed me that it works only with a horizontal navbar which did not either.. Anyway, we closed the subject on good standing and that we are looking forward to using these extension and more provided they are cheaper on cost-benefit basis. Btw, i did a comparative suggestion on the pricing too. Its up to Eblasoft now to accept or ignore.

I was stating the facts so that everyone in the forum can decide for themselves and provide feedback, if any, happy to stand corrected.
                  Last edited by murugappan; 01-31-2023, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
                    eymen-elkum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This extension specificly doesn’t need any instructions, just upload it and will see the welcome message on the header, it is pretty simple
                    Espo 7.3 is very new and we not managed to test all extensions on it yet,
                    Again, feedback is very good way to make us aware about our mistakes but we also need to be careful when we do that
                    One of the important reasons making me invest my whole time in espo is the nice community otherwise any developer will not stay more than one week if he received such hard feedbacks

Hi eymen-elkum please accept my apologies for what everyone here has deemed harsh or hard. I have been exposed to more harsher, humiliating and sarcastic comments from our users and clients. We are business solution developers and make decision to put things in the website and apps. When the users get frustrated with the UI we present they hammer us resulting in many of my staff have hitting high stress levels. In most cases, the problem is because of the failures of the extensions and components we purchase.

As an example, please read this post in the Joomshaper forum https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/que...-answer-100657 and you will see the reaction from business solution developers. I understand that you are small and a starter but you need to start off with quality and reliability as a habit. Joomshaper is paying the price for being arrogant to user comments and feedback. My intention was to put things up front and straight to help you and also help other users. As you have said in your comment "Espo 7.3 is very new and we not managed to test all extensions on it yet". So, would asking them to stay away be harsh?

Again, if you think that my comments and feedback are harsh and do not contribute any value, its your choice. If you read carefully in that post i have recommended Espocrm to those business solution developers as the best product to deliver a headless CMS. with business features unlike Strapi.​

Anyway, my apologies to you and lets put this subject to rest. Thank you.

Comment

• espcrm
                    espcrm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm surprise the comments in Joomshaper haven't been filter or mass censor yet, it probably soon will be.
                    Last edited by espcrm; 02-01-2023, 07:23 AM.

• murugappan
                    murugappan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    espcrm every other forum is the same. Try Vuejs, Quasar and other forums. Users do express their frustration when they trust the software and it fails on them. People in Joomshaper are really really arrogant and many times have given sarcastic replies to user support request. You get replies like "Its not our job to do ....". Then there are comments on Vuejs straight to Evan You on the incompleteness on the documentation. PHP user forums have full of such comments. The difference is that they listen and fix the problems and provide help. Especially PHP which is very responsive.

BTW, Joomshaper is being thrashed in the facebook as well. The CEO is now promising to fix the mistakes very soon.
                    Last edited by murugappan; 02-01-2023, 12:35 PM.

eymen-elkum

As instructed in your email, i registered again with my gmail account and i got an email confirming my membership (see screencap below) and when i clicked the Login button in the email it went to home page. When i tried to login at home page, its says my membership is pending approval. I am not sure if i my membership was approved or do i have to wait for another email for the approval?

Click image for larger version

Name:	eblasoft-1.png
Views:	569
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	87684Click image for larger version

Name:	eblasoft-2.png
Views:	516
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	87685

Comment

• murugappan
                    murugappan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @rabil this post was meant for Eymen.

• rabii
                    rabii commented
                    Editing a comment
                    murugappan i was just trying to help man. chill out.

• espcrm
                    espcrm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    :rofl:
                    One way to bring forum to life I suppose

eymen-elkum , the login works now. I gave my comments and feedback in good faith for betterment. I do accept that some parts of my comments like "until they really create professional working product and documentation..." were to harsh and accept that my choice of words have been wrong. Please accept my apologies and lets put this to rest.
                  Last edited by murugappan; 02-01-2023, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
                    eymen-elkum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are always welcome, we will keep doing our best,
                    Anyway we have some great news for the community and will announce very soon

After discussions with eymen-elkum, downloaded the lastest version of the Welcome extension and it works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eblasoft-3.png
Views:	527
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	87721

Comment

• eymen-elkum
                    eymen-elkum commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Happy to see this issue solved, the package on site was outdated, latest versions are all in the portal
                    we are going to make the site completely automated with our portal

My experience wity Eblasoft aka Eymen has been awesome so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X