Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report with complex expression

Hey,

I am trying to build a dynamic report which will return the calls that will start (dateStart) within the next 3 months. i have tried complex expression on the report but didn't work. i have tried different expression but non has worked. basically i am just trying to get all calls that will start within the next 3 months. this should be dynamic meaning today the report should return all calls that will start in Feb - March - April and next Month (Feb) report will get calls will start (March - April - May) etc i have tried this complex expression but didn't work
    Attached Files

Solution to your question about outputting a report in January for February, March and April; and you can see the output of the report in February for March, April and May on screenshot 1 and below:
    Code:
    datetime\month(datetime\addMonths(datetime\now(), 4))
    AND

Code:
    datetime\month(datetime\addMonths(datetime\now(), 0))
    In my example, the Scheduled At field has a Date type. However, this set of filters also works well with the Date Start field, which has the Date-Time type (screenshot 2).
    Attached Files

Comment

Guys, very similar thing, I can't get over

Need to get all calls with duration more than 1 minute

Please help me based on your similar experience, thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't use entity attributes in the report expression formula.

hey Russ

try the formula in the screenshot as i understand you want to get all calls in which duration is more than 1 minutes then you need to use complex expression as show in the screenshot attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
        hey Russ

try the formula in the screenshot as i understand you want to get all calls in which duration is more than 1 minutes then you need to use complex expression as show in the screenshot attached.
        Thanks man, this helped!

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          you are welcome
      Working...
      X