Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream Pro - Full Datetime in stream

Hello,

I wrote a small extension to replace the datetime-short with just datetime in the stream as I always hated not seeing the full datetime and editing the original note.js is not upgrade safe.
    It works by replacing the text with the text shown by hovering the mouse, so it's upgrade safe.
    I tested it on various instances with different post types, it works on every version from 6.0 up to 7.2.
    Let me know what do you think if you try it!

https://github.com/Kharg/stream-pro/releases
    Last edited by Kharg; 02-25-2023, 02:13 PM.

Updated to 2.2.5 with custom setting to expand stream updates and an option to enable/disable the full datetime.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	88323​​
    Full Time and Date for EspoCRM Stream Notes. Contribute to Kharg/stream-pro development by creating an account on GitHub.
    Last edited by Kharg; 02-21-2023, 05:54 AM.

Comment

For the curious:

Setting location: /#Admin/StreamPro
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	7.0 KB ID:	88435

After install. Before install it doesn't show the Time, only date.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	2.8 KB ID:	88436

If you enable the "Stream Expand". This is quite cool, in v6 I manually add this feature but ever since v7 I didn't want to go find the guide/tutorial to do it again. Finally I can add this back easily thanks to Kharg. Basically it auto open the "down arrow".

Another interesting thing is he manage to do a "Force" refresh all page/tab once you save the setting. I remember a thread of someone asking how it can be done (maybe it him!), whoever you are, look through this extension to learn how-to.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	6.7 KB ID:	88437
      Last edited by espcrm; 02-24-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your comment espcrm
        It is using this function to refresh all the tabs

PHP Code:
                broadcastUpdate: function () {

this.getHelper().broadcastChannel.postMessage('reload');
                }
        ​ 

Comment

Working...
        X