Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report from Mulitple entities

We buy the advanced pack (reports).
    Is it possible to create a report from multiple entities?

For example we have a many-to-many relation between accounts and contacts.

We want a report with all accounts (in the city Amsterdam) with there contacts (like Jan Janssen, Peter Pietersen)
    Is this possible and how?

Hello. Please check this https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...t-grid-reports.

Comment

I have checked but it is not possible what I want to see, I want to see a list.
      We have accounts with contacts n:n

Account 1 contact 1
      Account 1 contact 2
      Account 2 contact 1
      Account 3 contact 3

so I am rigth it is not possible to create an excel list (or report) like above?
      For now I make an SQL query via PHPMyAdmin.

Is it possible to set a query so my users can get the report of that query?

Comment

You can create a grid report for contacts and group them by account. But it will work only for one-to-many. There's a relation between account and contact that is one-to-many.

Screenshot form docs:

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
          You can create a grid report for contacts and group them by account. But it will work only for one-to-many. There's a relation between account and contact that is one-to-many.

Screenshot form docs:

Hi, the screenshot is good, but there is no detailed steps to create it.

Is there any documentation about it? In a grid report I'm not able to find where group by...

Comment

Hi Vadym, thanks for you reply.

I've already replied to you, there is no detailed steps how to create the non-aggregated columns.

I'm very disapointed with Espo. Reports are very basic. No (or very few) documentation about how to create "real situation" reports.

Comment

I saw the videos, however the disappointing remains the same. Incredible how good is the software and how basic/poor are the reports capabilities. The videos are just like "just for kids". There is no really serious real life scenario.

Impossible to believe that I can't create a master-detail report by user interface! What if I just want to show contacts and their history?

Comment

Working...
          X