Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Integration - Sync problems

Hi!

I'm having a big problem with the Outlook extensions for a while now. Namely, changes that I make, after a certain time of creating an event, are no longer synchronized, no matter in which direction (Outlook <> CRM).

I've been in contact with support a few times about this problem, but unfortunately they haven't been able to help me. Even though everyone tried very hard to solve my problem.

Outlook synchronization currently makes no sense for me because changes to events are not synchronized. However, it would be important for my company that this works somehow.

Maybe someone else here, has or has had a similar problem. And perhaps has a suggestion for a solution.

Many thanks in advance,
    Stefan​

Here comes the big solution:
    I suggest take a look into logfiles /data/log. Maybe you can describe more than just "not working" then.

Comment

Your answer is of course very far away from a “big solution”, but I assume you know that yourself.

As I have already said, I have been in contact with support several times, and of course we looked at the log files first. However, there are no errors or warnings in the logs files.

To describe the problem using a concrete example:
      1. I create an event in CRM on Monday.
      2. Events syncs correctly to Outlook.
      3. After 30 minutes I move the event in CRM to Tuesday
      4. In Outlook the events stays on Monday (ScheduledJob: "Outlook Calendar Sync" was successfully executed several times
      5. Also if I delete the event in CRM, it stays in Outlook (on Monday)

Comment

I don't use this extension but I'm guessing it due to Timezone issue. Your App or software is synching some timezone, can be your country, some other country, etc.

afaik EspoCRM use UTC+0 by default and calculate Timezone afterward depend on your 'App'

Comment

Thank you for your answer espocrm!

Since it is always synchronized correctly (same time) after creation, I don't actually think it has anything to do with the timezone.

Just to be more specific, no matter what changes I make (rename, change time, change date) to the events that have already been created, after a certain time, they are simply no longer synchronized.

Comment

Working...
          X